Thursday 13 July 2017

With Corrupt System, How Can You Build New India - GowithDOT

02:44



My name is Muzibur Rehman. I work as a rider for DOT, a small delivery company that operates electric bike taxis in Delhi. You might have seen me at the Red Fort parking lot in my blue DOT t-shirt.

The best part about my job is that I get to meet a lot of interesting people as I ferry them around the city. Of course, some do not like to chat but usually, they are quite friendly. My kids love hearing about my day and the people I meet, they look forward to me getting home in the evening so I can tell them about it. There was this time I dropped an old lady to the station, and she gave me a few mangoes from her shopping bag. I took them home for my kids – they ate them up immediately. I could see they liked them by their mango stained grinning faces.

I also like that I am contributing towards building the new India that we all talk about constantly. I heard Modi Ji's speech and felt quite proud of myself. I am doing my bit, I am a part of DOT and we take keeping the environment clean seriously. 

But all this might come to an end soon!

I heard that my company has been asked to pay a few lakh rupees to keep operating in the Red Fort area. In fact, I believe they have been sent a notice to stop operations there. This will affect my job! 
Whatever happened to building a new India? 

Why are we penalized for doing something good?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOT runs on a concept of membership. Our aim is to create a sustainable and economical business model for all our members while embracing the concept of Swachh Bharat. Our collection does not heed to any unwarranted or unscrupulous demands. 

Mr. Rehman, and his fellow members, who have been serving tourists around the Red Fort area now point out the irony of how we have fallen victim to unscrupulous demands at the very place from where the vision of modern India was once coined. 

We hope Mr. Rehman will have one more story to share with his children - the story of your support for him. You can help by spreading and sharing this message.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.gowithdot.com | 0114720800 | #gowithdot

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

© 2014 Coppy Blogs . All rights resevered. Designed by Coppy Blogs